Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > What is the best current scanner for Ame...
What is the best current scanner for American cars ?

1684 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2018-09-15 23:28:13

•   Level 4   
    (126) points
    Champ84
    2018-09-15 17:45:42
     Hello guys, 
    I'm fed up of Autel's lack of support and would like to buy a new scanner, which is the best scanner that strongly support domestic cars  (apart of oem tools? What options do I have ?
    I'm currently  using P908 pro and not willing to renew my out-of-date tool anymore

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2018-09-15 23:28:13 (Reply to:Champ84)

What specifically went wrong with your 908P tool that you needed support and could not get any help for and got fed up with Autel?Did you get the MS908P problem resolved?
    Snap On has a good product that has better customer support and better guided diagnostics and trouble shooter, and better software for the scopes, and OBD1 software ,but their tools cost  3 times as much too. Sometimes they offer better instruction and guided diagnostics that can save you time on cars that adds up to saving you lots of time looking on a PC for software and making you more efficient , however not all mechanics need their hand held for direction with guided diagnostics or are under the gun in shop to make hours or even roll the dice with a most commonly replaced parts chart.
      I think Snap on has a good product that can save you time , but Autel still offers more advanced coding and special functions like key programming that Snappy has not equaled yet.  
  Total1 Pages